All entries must be delivered by file transfer through this form. The deadline is February 6, 2022, at 11:59 pm Swedish time. //PLEASE NOTE it is now too late to submit an entry.//
Before going creative: Please read the technical specifications for your files!
Our list of advice might also be helpful.
Instructions & Rules
- The winner and the other top posters will be revealed at Nordiska museet in Stockholm at the opening of the exhibition Come to Norden, March 11, 2022.
- The organizers have the right to exhibit any of the finalist posters at the traveling exhibition Come to Norden. No separate compensation is paid for this right.
- Come to Sweden/Finland makes an agreement with all finalist regarding the right of use. If and when products are made based on the artworks, Come to Sweden/Finland pays royalty to the artists on a yearly basis. The agreement gives Come to Sweden/Finland the exclusive right to produce products (such as postcards, posters, calendars etc.) based on the artworks. The agreement also contains the licensing rights for these works.
- Contestants can obtain a copy of the standard agreement in advance by contacting poster2022 (at) cometofinland.fi.
- By participating in the poster contest My Norden Poster, the participant agrees that if his or hers artwork is chosen to be one of the finalists, the artwork can be used in accordance with the above-mentioned standard contract.
- If your artwork is chosen to the final, Come to Sweden / Finland reserves the right to modify the image in the production if necessary, for example when a product has other proportions than the original work or to make the same poster in different language versions. Come to Sweden / Finland also has the right to edit any slogan in the poster or change the font.
- If your poster is selected as one of the finalists, the participant must also submit the same poster in two other versions: 1) with layers with the fonts as outlined in a zip file and 2) as print-ready in the format 506 x 706 mm (flattened layers with the fonts as outlined).
- Persons who may be considered close to one or more members of the jury are prevented from participating.
- Come to Sweden / Finland also has the right to use the selected works (the finalists) in their digital marketing. The aim is for the artist's name to be stated, whenever possible.
More information in English, Finnish or Swedish: poster2022(at)cometofinland.fi